Who are we?
We have been on the market for 15 years. The company under the business name Camvision, s.r.o. was founded in 2007, when it was dedicated to the use of computer vision and camera systems. The turning point came in 2013, when we decided to start developing a new unique product focused on sports. Right from the beginning we managed to get the most exclusive foreign clients, such as Feyenoord Rotterdam in the Netherlands or Rapid Vienna. And with the success came the rebrand of the name to PANORIS.
Today we have hundreds of installations all over the world from neighbouring Austria, Slovakia, Germany, Switzerland to the Netherlands, China and South Korea. On the domestic market, we work closely with AC Sparta Praha and SK Slavia Praha.
Who are we looking for?
Do you want to work for a company that's connected to top clubs around the world and where you can see the direct impact of your work and have your voice heard? Do you like a challenge and want to push yourself further? Do you want your work to be properly valued and have room for self-fulfilment? Are you proactive, independent, reliable, caring and able to delegate to a team of people? If YES you are our person.
What you'll be doing with us?
- You will analyse and resolve technical issues related to the operation of our systems at end customers.
- Over time, you will implement projects in their entirety with a team of technical department colleagues.
- You will also work with the Sales and Development department on projects.
- As part of the projects you will have the opportunity to travel the world and get an insight into the background of professional football clubs.
What do we expect from you?
- Technical university/college
- Experience in technical field min. 2 years
- Overview in the IT field, knowledge of TCP/IP and computer networks and experience with hardware completion
- Communicative English (most customers are from abroad).
- You are able to completely organize and complete the assigned task
- You can analyse and solve technical problems independently
- Experience in managing people is a great advantage
- Group B licence (active driver)
What do we offer?
- You will be trained in the field of modern technology in sport, which has a great future and you will become an expert in this field.
- The opportunity to be close to the development of the corporate strategy
- Above-standard salary
- Flexible working hours, meal vouchers, 5 weeks of holiday, possibility of occasional work from home, company tariff, company phone and laptop, coffee at the workplace is a matter of course
- Pleasant working environment in the modern offices of the South Moravian Innovation Centre (JIC) in the Technology Park in Brno
- If you want, we will offer you the opportunity to participate in interesting events, seminars, consultations with experts in many fields and the opportunity to use the creative technical workshop within FabLab, which is located right next to us (https://www.fablabbrno.cz/).
- We are a small company, we can agree on everything and we are open to new possibilities.